We are looking for a committed, structured, and enthusiastic working student with a desire/talent for writing & storytelling. As the right hand of our management, you can expect exciting and versatile tasks, a fast learning curve, a lot of responsibility & a deep insight into the startup & tech ecosystem in Cologne & surroundings.
As Content Creator you are responsible for:
Content Creation & Storytelling: with your unbeatable texting skills, you will support our founders Manuel and Till to fill their LinkedIn profiles with inspiring content around entrepreneurship. You can give free rein to your creativity with content you create in form of articles, posts and graphics. Your goal will be to be loud on social media and continue to position the PIRATE Brand as a thought leader in the entrepreneurship and innovation community.
Strategic Business Development: You will be responsible for internal business development projects in close and direct cooperation with the management. You will identify relevant strategic business partners and establish contact with them. Our founders have full confidence in you and look forward to your ideas and innovative approaches!
Speaker Management: PIRATE’s mission is to bring entrepreneurial spirit to the outside world – for this purpose, our founders position themselves as speakers at events and conferences. You proactively scout new formats in which they can speak and handle incoming speaker requests. From start to finish, you will be responsible for speaker management, including communication with the hosts.
Rescuer in an emergency: In day-to-day business, you can always count on additional topics and tasks that come up at short notice. You are a “fireman/woman” and will be deployed where it burns the most!
- Work in a small, but dedicated and passionate team
- Various contacts in the startup and founder scene (national and international)
- The possibility of a permanent position after your studies
- A fair monthly salary
- Trust-based vacation policy
- Flexible working hours, as well as the possibility to work from home
- The freedom to let off steam and develop creatively
Important skills for the job:
- Strong interest in the topics of innovation, entrepreneurship, and startups
- Very good storytelling and texting skills
- Entrepreneurial action
- Strong hands-on mentality, as well as the ability to organize yourself and work under high pressure
- Excellent German & English language skills
- A creative mind & a healthy sense of humor
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Airtable, Google Suite usw.)