Website and Conversion Manager (m/f/d)
PIRATEx is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and structured website and conversion manager who can think around corners. Maybe even around two corners. So if you are looking for a friendly working environment that gives you the freedom you need for your personal development, then you have come to the right place!
As a Website and Conversion Manager you’re responsible for:
- Website: Our website is our figurehead. Often it’s the first impression that potential customers get. Our website will be your project, which you can constantly optimize, adapt, and experiment with. Where are the visitors? Where do they drop out? And what can we do about it? But also: how can we rank better? The SEO, design, and marketing understanding is more important than technical skills. Because our Web Developer will support you with the implementation.
- Automations: A lot here at PIRATEx is already automated. Not only to work more efficiently, but also so that our crew members can put their skills into the important things they enjoy doing. You will be able to build automations to catch leads, get in contact with them, send offers, build social media posts, and much more. No matter if Zapier, Integromat, or other tools. You set the limits of what is possible.
- Lead generation: Your challenge will be to show potential customers that PIRATEx is the right partner for them. From the appealing design of a landing page to the right use of lead magnets that visitors simply cannot resist. You will be able to immerse yourself in the psychology of marketing and design and have room for experimentation.
- Agency-client support: Your skills will not only be in demand with us but also with our customers. If they need a new landing page for their project, your expertise will be put to use. You will advise them on how to get a website that performs. And of course, looks good. Your experience, creativity, and empathy are in demand. You are the link between client and computer.
In summary, as a key member of the marketing team, you will not only be responsible for a memorable website presence but also help to take our brand to the next level with your ideas. Your skills in growth hacking will help us in social media, email marketing, sales acquisition, but also in more efficient event production.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based leave scheme
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
Important skills for the job:
- Very good understanding of the technical (WordPress) and marketing (SEO, CRO, etc.) components of websites
- Experience in designing landing pages that convert
- Experience with A/B tests of landing pages
- Secure handling of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and Google Optimize
- You are customer-oriented and understand the impact of great UX/UI on conversions
- High-quality standards for you and your work
- Reliability & Independence
- A great empathy to work from the perspective of potential customers
- Organized and structured working method
- Open to learn new skills and work with new software
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience with tools like Zapier, Canva, Hubspot, Sendy, AgoraPulse, and other marketing tools and content management systems
- Experience with SEO and related tools
Your day at PIRATEx could look like this:
- You start your day at 9 am with the morning kick-off with the whole team. Afterwards, you check your mails and sort your tasks in Asana into priorities.
- You check the analytics of your current A/B test and derive changes from it. You also briefly reflect these changes with the Head of Marketing sitting next to you in the office.
- Since there are quite a lot of colleagues in the office today, you grab our meeting room for the call with the Web Developer. The Web Developer is based in Albania at our Partner Company Division5, and he supports you and the team full-time. With him, you discuss all improvements that need to be implemented.
- Finally lunchtime! You walk with your colleagues to the wrap store next door. You eat together in the meeting room and talk to each other.
- After lunch, you set up a new automation process with Zapier to improve our social media process.
- You spend the rest of the day researching new hacks to increase the conversion rate on our website. You collect the ideas into a doc and share it with your colleagues. Tomorrow you will start to concretize and implement the ideas.
- Today you will leave a little bit early because you are taking the train home. You will work from there in the next few days.