Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
PIRATEx is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and structured digital marketing manager who can think around corners. Maybe even around two corners. So if you are looking for a friendly working environment that gives you the freedom you need for your personal development, then you have come to the right place!
As a Digital Marketing Manager you’re responsible for:
- Growth: Together with our Head of Marketing you will take care of a sustainable growth strategy for PIRATEx. You will look at trends and decide whether and how we can use them for us. In addition, you will oversee the interfaces between website, social media, advertising, search engine optimization, and all other channels that are relevant for our growth strategy. But you will also shape our automation strategy. What can we automate more efficiently and better?
- Inbound marketing: In close cooperation with the website management you will contribute to the optimization of lead generation on the website and on landing pages. This includes the development of content strategies for inbound lead generation.
- Traffic generation: To create good inbound marketing, however, the right people need to access the right content. Your creativity is required here. How do we manage to be and stay in the conversation? Where do our relevant website visitors come from? How can we attract more of them? You set the limits of what can be done.
- Reporting and analytics: But also the creation of marketing reports to control the success & documentation of digital measures based on defined KPIs is your specialty. From this, you can deduce what works and what doesn’t. Which measures have what effect? What should we do more and less of? These and more questions will emerge from your reports.
In summary, that means that as a key member of the marketing team you not only make sure that the conversion on the website is memorable, but also that your ideas help take our brand to the next level with the right content that performs. You don’t have to create the content, but you do have to keep the strategic implications in mind. Your skills in growth hacking and traffic generation will be in demand.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based leave scheme
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
Important skills for the job:
- Experience in the field of digital marketing
- Experience with inbound and content marketing
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in designing landing pages that convert
- Experience with A/B tests of landing pages
- Secure handling of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Experience with CRM systems like Hubspot or Salesforce
- High-quality standards for you and your work
- Reliability & Independence
- A great empathy to work from the perspective of potential customers
- Organized and structured working method
- Open to learn new skills and work with new software
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience with tools like Zapier, Canva, Hubspot, Sendy, AgoraPulse, and other marketing tools and content management systems
- Experience with SEO and related tools
Your day at PIRATEx could look like this:
- You start your day at 9 am with the morning kick-off with the whole team. Afterward, you check your mails and sort your tasks in Asana.
- You check the analytics of a current A/B test on the website. Together with the developer, you derive changes from this. You also briefly mirror these changes with the Head of Marketing, who is sitting next to you in the office.
- You have observed that the leads that convert to customers come disproportionately via social media. You then derive measures from this and discuss them with the Head of Marketing.
- Lunchtime! You walk with your colleagues to the wrap store next door. You eat together in the meeting room and talk to each other.
- After lunch, you sit down with our salespeople and discuss how you could better approach potential customers.
- You spend the rest of the working day optimizing the reporting sheet and setting up automation so that you have to enter as little data as possible yourself.
- Today you will leave a little earlier because your family is visiting. You say goodbye to the other PIRATES in the office and look forward to the next day.